[X-Newbies] question about Leopard 10.5 !! HELP !!

Carole Wessel carwesg at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 15:18:43 PDT 2010

Thanks Fabian, but Snow lepard doesn't work for non intel Chip...
that's why I have to do both... I have 2 out 5 computers that do not
have intel chip an I can't find the regular Leopard with a family
license I can use...

How safe would it be buying on ebay ? If I am not sure the licences
haven't been used already...

Please HELP!!

Carole