[X-Newbies] Erase contents of hard disc

Keith Mills 4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 5 01:12:23 PDT 2011

Thank you Mr Singer. This is the information sheet I had been trying to use. Bur still no success.

I have got as far as numbers 6/7.
Then ... Click on Erase. Done.
Then there is the "Are you sure message ....?" Click on Erase
Then Erase again. click on this and get Mounting Disk to erase.
Then it is back to the original message. I keep going round in circles. And make no progress.

Am I being dense?

Thank you for your support.
Keith Mills