[X-Newbies] Erase contents of hard disc

Keith Mills 4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 8 01:30:24 PDT 2011

It certainly  looks like nobody can help. And now there is an added problem. I cannot even eject the disk. Every time that I try to "Quit Installer", it merely restarts the computer. Everything is going round in circles.

Dare I just take it to the village tip and hope that my data is safe from .... whoever?

In desperation.
Keith