[X-Newbies] Help please!

Keith Mills 4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 9 02:25:12 PST 2011

Me again!

(Using a torch!) I can just see the message: "The application System
Preferences cancelled log out.
                                                                 To try
again quit System Preferences and choose log out
                                                                 from
the Apple menu."

But I cannot! (I can't see the arrow even).

Behind this message, I can just see the document that didn't close.

Thank you.

Keith Mills