[X-Post] Retrospect 5.0 crashes in 10.2.2

Steve St-Laurent st-laur at telus.net
Fri Dec 20 07:23:30 PST 2002

Weird but resolved. Here's the problem I was having:

Just upgraded a client's OS X Server to 10.2.2. Now Retrospect 5.0
>> bounces once in the Dock and dies. Curiously, I  launched the program
>> without problem just after installing 10.2 but no dice after the
>> update
>> to 10.2.2. The 10.2.2 server update includes a CarbonLib change from
>> 1.5 to 1.7 IIRC. Could this be part of the problem. No mention of this
>> at all on the Dantz site. Any ideas here?

Was using the latest Retrospect and had trashed the prefs, as suggested
here, but the problem persisted. Left the problem in place while I
researched here and elsewhere. Return to server; this time no problem
launching at all. The computer had not been rebooted or any other
measure taken. Faith healing? Anyway, thanks for suggestions here.