[X Servers] Sendmail Config Question

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Wed Apr 16 13:32:33 PDT 2003

Still no joy =(  It's still using "relay" for the mailer instead of "esmtp"...

Any other ideas?

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com
LPA Corporate Partner / FSA Associate                 ICQ: 35902494

   Lasso 5 + 6 / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting Now Available!