[X Servers] Sendmail Config Question

mac acct mac at sun.twlight.net
Wed Apr 16 13:54:15 PDT 2003

The first place I would have you look to see if you have acutally
started sendmail (i.e. from a terminal prompt type:

ps -ax | grep sendmail

you should see at least one instance of sendmail running.  Also, you
can telnet to port 25 if it (sendmail) is running and see the sendmail
prompts, i.e.

telnet localhost 25

Give us the results from these and then we can move forward from there.

Jerry K