[X Servers] Sendmail and smarthost

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Mon Apr 21 11:48:35 PDT 2003

This question is probably better suited to a sendmail list, but I will
tell you what's in the O'Reilly sendmail book I recently bought (1100+
pages).
Just add:
define( `SMART_HOST', `gateway.your.domain')

You would think that a book containing over 1100 pages would have more
on this subject than a paragraph. It is a technical book though, so it
may group this function into basic configuration, which it doesn't
cover. It does refer one to the README file in /usr/share/sendmail/conf
which has some more stuff on the SMART_HOST config option.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect