[X Servers] Sendmail and smarthost

chris at vervais.com chris at vervais.com
Wed Apr 23 15:41:28 PDT 2003

For what it's worth I found this page entirely useful:

http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/09/10/
sendmail.html?page=1

While it does not outline how to set up a smarthost it has
invalueable information about how to configure the thing in
general.

For those interested you set a smart host like this in a .mc file:

define(`SMART_HOST',`<smart_host_name')

-Chris