[X Servers] mod_rewrite question

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Sat Aug 16 06:27:10 PDT 2003

Without including ANY modifiers, the rule wasn't getting applied
properly or perhaps not before hitting Lasso.  What I did in the end
was make it a proxy rule - with modifier [P] - and now it's working
great.

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

          LPA Corporate Partner / FSA Associate / ACN Member

   Lasso 5 + 6 / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting Now Available!