[X Servers] OSX 10.3.2 [code=CANT_CONNECT_LOOPBACK]

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Thu Dec 18 07:40:05 PST 2003

I haven't updated to 10.3.2 yet, but I have experienced problems with
IE using localhost and 127.0.0.1. I forget which combo was the problem,
but both would work if I was connected to a network, but only one would
work if I wasn't on a network (i.e. on the train communting). Camino
and Safari have never exhibited this problem, and honestly, I don't use
IE anymore except for the occasional display test for my code. So, it
may not be an issue with the 10.3.2 update.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect