[X Servers] OSX 10.3.2 [code=CANT_CONNECT_LOOPBACK]

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Thu Dec 18 14:14:08 PST 2003

I would try downloading the 10.3.2 update and running it again. I've
tried a bunch of things and I can't get any of your problems to crop
up. The only problem I ran into was for some reason Safari was briefly
screwing up session variables somehow. But now I can't recreate the
problem.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect