Network volume?

Thomas Zeilstra tzeilstra at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 21:47:00 PST 2003

In the top level of the computer, I have "Macintosh HD" and "Network".
The fact that the "Network" directory (or volume, I'm not sure what it
is) is there at all annoyed me but now that we'll be setting up a
Jaguar server, I'm wondering if I can take advantage of this setup and
actually store network applications and fonts and such there. Is that
something that can be established with 10.2 Server? I realize this is a
pretty broad topic so even a pointer to a chapter in the Admin Guide
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom Zeilstra