WebDAV Password Security

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Tue Jan 14 19:19:43 PST 2003

Just set up my server here to allow WebDAV access.  When I access it
via Go -> Connect to Server... in Jaguar, it puts up a warning:

	WebDAV File System Security Notice

	You have been challenged by a WebDAV server which is not secure.  If
	you continue and supply your username and password, they can be read
	while in transit.

Any workaround to this other than tunneling the connection through HTTPS?

Thanks for any tips!

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com
LPA Corporate Partner / FSA Associate                 ICQ: 35902494

   Lasso 5 + 6 / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting Now Available!