[X Servers] Authentication

Thomas Vincent shetomv at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 22 10:37:32 PST 2003

Woops, I misread your question the first time.
Mac OS X directory services can do just what you are
asking. Look in the directory services utility for
more info. Second, if you want to mount home
directories using AD then you would need the Thursby
product.

Cheers,
Thomas Vincent
--- "Weatherly, Rob" <Rob.Weatherly at handleman.com>