[X Servers] Forcing server to perform fsck on restart

Dave Walker davewalker1 at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 09:03:41 PST 2003

No it wouldnt, but i'm sure some dedicated unix script guru could
modify it to 'loop until "volume x appears to be ok"' - there are some
very wierd and wonderful things you can do with unix shell
scripts/startup scripts - IIRC, someone once wrote a mailserver only
using shell scripts

Clink,clink $0.02

Dave