[X Servers] Overall processor usage command?

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Sat Jun 14 17:43:20 PDT 2003

Right - but I want one that I can use in a shell script to set a
variable to the current processor usage value, not one that I have to
manually read myself.  Trying to construct a general processor-usage
monitoring script for a server.

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

          LPA Corporate Partner / FSA Associate / ACN Member

   Lasso 5 + 6 / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting Now Available!