"local" home folders

Ed Dyer edyer at allcovered.com
Fri Mar 21 12:48:28 PST 2003

Digest list here, so forgive me if this is a repeat, but...
I'm trying to set up home folders for users on the OS X Server itself
with no luck.  I can select "local" , or even network or advanced in
workgroup mgr, but the clients still come up with "home folder can not
be found in the usual place."

I can connect to the server over the LAN from the client and mount that
sharepoint just fine.

I've set up a share exactly as the admin guide describes how to and
need some advice.
Mac OS X Server 10.2.4, client 10.2.4.

Regards,
Ed Dyer