[X Servers] Invisible disk space usage

Jerome Camus camus at iwant2go2.com
Thu Mar 27 03:26:54 PST 2003

Follow-up.

We have determined through the process viewer that LaunchCFMApp seems
to be the culprit.  It has been seen to shoot up to use 85 % of
memory capacity.  When it comes down, it effectively does free up
some apparent space on the boot disk, but not all.

Seems like it enjoys munching 2 GB for the sake of it.  Then it
stabilizes in its behaviour. But by then, the apps running on top are
hosed - reporting out ofmemore errors.