[X Servers] Invisible disk space usage

Jerome Camus camus at iwant2go2.com
Thu Mar 27 11:50:51 PST 2003

Thanx Ken,

I found the offending program in the meantime...  There weren't that
many smoking guns to hunt for!

And yes, I could see how the program was acting up - essentially a
bad index making any attempt to read the data go into a tizzy not
ever reaching an end-of-file.  replaced it with a backUp and this are
running Ok again...

I instinctively knew that virtual memory could end-up being limitless
(i.e not pre-defined but based on what the machine has available).
Now I know for real.  Thanx for the pointer !