XServe Questions

Alan Harper lists at aussiegeek.net
Tue Jan 13 22:50:07 PST 2004

Hi Guys,

I have a customer that I may be putting a machine in co-lo for, he has no problem spending money on a decent server, and I'm looking at options. I've been using Linux for about 10 years, and I'm comfortable doing co-lo admin on it, but I want to use an XServe running OS X Server (I've never came remotely close to touching either). Any one had any experience using it in this type of role?

Thanks,
Alan
Alan Harper			E: alan at aussiegeek.net
Linux / Mac Geek		W: www.aussiegeek.net
Mac OS X: Because making Unix user friendly was easier than fixing windows