[X-Servers] Xserve & RAID...

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 4 22:39:49 PST 2005

> Apple's build-in software *is* SoftRAID. As least it is as of Tiger.
>
> <http://softraid.com/050305.html>
>
> --
> James Bucanek

CC Mark James from Softraid

Hi James,

This is a great new.

I own Softraid since version 1.0 and before I was told by Apple Care
that "you must boot on the delivered HD" to have support, no support
for Raid !!

Does this mean that now you will have support from Apple Care if you
have " SoftRaided" disks

Best

Cyril

P.S. Mark, I missed this information, did you send a mail to your
users ?