[X-Servers] Mail Server Mailing List

Lydia Osborne osborne at wc.edu
Mon Apr 10 10:37:05 PDT 2006

Thanks Pete. I will give it a go.

We are currently migrating from Exchange 5.5 to an OS X mail server. I
am having odd issues with sending e-mail to various domains that folks
on the Exchange side aren't having. One staff member on the old server
can send an e-mail to xxx domain while her co-worker on the new server
gets a bounce back of Host Not Found when he tries to send. Is there
something we haven't configured to cause this?

Thanks!
Lydia