[X-Servers] Mail Server Mailing List

Lydia Osborne osborne at wc.edu
Mon Apr 10 14:06:14 PDT 2006

Added an MX and Reverse lookup for kyrie to all DNS servers. It looks
like the info has replicated but I'm still getting bounces. This is the
error message I get when I try to send to that domain from kyrie

<jjaworski at ccccd.edu>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=server87.appriver.com type=A: Host not found

Lydia