[X-Unix] Vac Auto Reply

Richard cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 05:28:34 PDT 2004

Well,
I did infact, try to use the reply text in the same rule,
that move that email list into a folder,
using the reply to message, and reply text.

Now the reply to message, would find the reply to field from the
message came from, then send the reply text message.

No the case.

but, for some reason, it corrupted all my rules... (58) of them.
so, that why the posting on two parts, one HOW, and the other,
what going with apple ruling for Mail App.