[X-Unix] Stupid Mac OS X question (?)

Alexandre Gauthier supernaut at raptorized.com
Tue Feb 10 20:15:08 PST 2004

Off hand, I believe it should be okay, unless you have a public_html (or any
web shared folders). However, please keep in mind that I am very tired, and
my opinion would probably be different when starting the day fresh. So, I
might be wrong, in fact I probably am, so if anyone could correct me or
confirm, I would appreciate.

SOME scripts are kept in your home folder, but they are usually executed by
the system. I am not sure of what would happen.