[X-Unix] Confused Finder in Panther

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Tue Jan 6 07:59:18 PST 2004

	I believe a good place to ask this type of question is on the
"macos-x-server at lists.apple.com" mailing lists, dealing with all kinds
of issues related to Mac OS X Server and networked Macs. I used to
belong to it and many times did I see LDAP questions flying around, so
I believe you got a good chance there.

	Hope that helps. Regards,...

		Juan