[X-Unix] *BSD on x86 question

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Thu Jan 8 13:03:55 PST 2004

	Hi. You can always crawl back to the www.opendarwin.org site and get
help there, there might be a few mailing lists you can join, apart from
the Apple hosted ones. Basically, what I think will work best, is
firing up an irc client and joining the #opendarwin channel on
irc.freenode.net, most of the opendarwin developers hang around there
most of the day (one of them is discussing on development of the
installer this very moment). They'll be able to help you with most
issues you have, since *they* produce the iso images. On pros and cons
about the OpenDarwin system, I cannot help you...

		Juan