Setting Page Type/Quality

Nigel nigelall at surfbvi.com
Mon Jun 28 03:35:03 PDT 2004

I Need some help Guys,

Most printers comes with the Quality of the print under "Paper
Type/Quality" set at Normal or Fast Normal depending on the printer,
this is the default setting. What I will like to do is set the default
settings at "draft" so when I am sending a print the print is fast and
is always set at draft.
I have tried to change this via http://127.0.0.1:631 > do
administration task> at this point you password is required in earlier
version of Panther & Jaguar this never happened.

Any Ideas Guys

Thanks

-Nigel

For Spammers^_^.

Their home, cell, and work phone numbers should be given to every
telemarketer, and their home address sent to every jehovah's Witness
recruter on the planet.
--Kris Fong