[X-Unix] Temp Telnet Activation

Dave Higgins dave at just4.com
Tue Jun 29 13:15:48 PDT 2004

On Jun 29, 2004, at 1:51 PM, Raoul Armfield wrote:

> I do not think he meant being able to use the telnet app for outbound
> connections.  I think he meant for him to allow inbound telnet
> connections to his machine.

That is correct... Looking for ability to telnet into this machine.
What's neat is that I can even terminate the ability to access the
machine by telnet by issuing the "stop" command through the telnet
connection. It breaks the current connection, any other connections,
and prevents any new ones until the "start" command is run again.

So, I have a cgi set up that must pass a user/pass combo to activate
it. Works great.

Dave.