[X-Unix] Hiding apps from the command line

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 26 07:10:16 PST 2004

On 3/26/04 4:03 PM, "Lewis, Benjamin (Ben)" <blewis3 at lucent.com> wrote:

>>> Try to keep it mnemonic and easily guessable
>
> This thread is becoming interesting and you're building something very useful.
> This is also a great example of "Extreme Programming".

Indeed. And it's fun. :-)

> Wouldn't it be good if this were also part of Expose, hit the hot corner and
> then one click on the desktop to minimise all windows.

Well, you can always hide all other apps than the frontmost one, using
Command-Option-H. But that would be nice as well.

I think there is a freeware tool that activates things when you move the
cursor to a screen corner.

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/htde.html
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .