FW: [X-Unix] Hiding apps from the command line

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 26 09:47:28 PST 2004

------ Forwarded Message
From: Simon Forster <simon-lists at ldml.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:37:42 +0000
To: Kirk McElhearn <kirklists at wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Fwd: [X-Unix] Hiding apps from the command line

Accidently I sent the post below from the wrong account. Experience
shows that I'll be barred from it for 24 hours now. Would you mind
posting the below for me? And I guess that's the end of my
participation in this little discussion.

TIA

Simon

On 26 Mar 2004, at 17:20, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

>>> What did you create the script file with?
>>
>> BBEdit.
>
> So did I, and I had no problem... Weird.

Set the line endings in BBEdit's preferences to be Unix line endings.

Simon Forster
  LDML Ltd, 62 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HZ, UK
  Tel: +44 (0)70 9230 5244   Fax: +44 (0)70 9230 5247