Monitoring file usage and emailing based on changes

David Haines haines.d at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 06:29:21 PST 2004

Thanks (!)
The idea is to check for any changed files (new files or updated files)
within any / all Ftp user folders (in this instance, perhaps 20-30). And
then send an email to one person (the Ftp server admin) based on the
findings.

Of course now I have problem testing the  -newerct flag/argument...
The reply is find: illegal option -- n   and so on for each letter in
"newerct"  ... I am sure it's and ID10T  error on my end