[X-Unix] Trying to get rid of unwanted files

Al Simcoe alsimcoe at alsimcoe.com
Thu May 13 07:40:46 PDT 2004

This user definitely need s "New Life" !

If he can not multitask in Life, maybe he should go back and apply his
talents on a Commodore C64 rather then play in the OS X world !!

Maybe he should not use his iPod at home either. He may not hear his
Door Bell or hear his Security Alarm go off !

-A-

-------
Once you go Mac, you'll never go back !
"The box said, Requires Windows 95, or better. So I bought a Macintosh"!