Application 'launch-cache'...

David Ledger dledger at ivdcs.demon.co.uk
Tue May 18 10:30:26 PDT 2004

That's what the 'sticky' bit in the file mode used to do.  It made
that executable stick in memory.  I think it is ignored in some more
recent versions of Unix.  Don't know if it works under Darwin.
Havn't checked.

David

--
David Ledger - Freelance Unix Sysadmin in the UK.
Chair of HPUX SysAdmin SIG of hpUG technical user group (www.hpug.org.uk)