[X-Unix] G5 for G4 or Epson 4000?

Lewis, Benjamin (Ben) blewis3 at lucent.com
Thu May 27 05:30:27 PDT 2004

>>Do we buy a new G5 (or is something better coming out real soon?) We
currently have a G4 867 dual that we would be replacing.

Hi Skip,

To paraphrase Walter in the Big Lebowski, "It's about drawing a line in the sand". There will always be a new model coming out "real soon now" thats bigger and better than what's currently available.

I jumped in feet first and bought a dual 1.8 G5 last december and haven't regretted it for a moment. There's no real alternative to this because otherwise you'll be waiting for next cool thing for ever.

Go for the G5, it's worth it.

Regards

Ben