[X-Unix] Putting Serial # into System Profiler

Thomas Lane tommylane at verizon.net
Fri Nov 26 10:54:07 PST 2004

I had to have the motherboard replaced in my G5 1.8 single processor
machine a few months ago. Since then, it doesn't show the serial number
in the Apple Profiler anymore, either. I called Apple about that and
the support person on the phone said there is nothing that can be done
about that. Is that accurate?