[X-Unix] PGP funkiness...

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Thu Oct 7 21:23:14 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I was just wondering if many people here use MacGPG with email.app, or
if you all use something else.  I really like this email application,
but I'm hoping for better PGP/GPG integration.  I'm considering finding
a freebsd binary for KMail, as that's the graphical mail application
I've been using for many years.

If the mac os x email application isn't what you folks use, could you
tell me?  I'm trying to avoid Entourage if possible, but I'm at the
point where I just want a good email application with integrated
encryption.

Thanks.

-----
Eric F Crist