[X-Unix] >console login problems

Rich Sweeny rsweeny at vertisinc.com
Fri Oct 8 04:13:29 PDT 2004

Hi Justin,
Did you receive a solution to your console login. I get the same thing when
I use it. As soon as I try to type at the prompt, or login, it fades to  a
blue screen.
Rich

Richard Sweeny | System Administrator | VERTIS DMS | 181 Rittenhouse Circle
| Bristol, Pa., 19007

T 215.781.7069 | F 215.785.6451 | C 609.969.0062 |  rsweeny at vertisinc.com |
www.vertisinc.com

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           Justin Herald                     |
|         |           <justin.herald at sbcglobal.net>     |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           x-unix-bounces at listserver.themacin|
|         |           toshguy.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |           10/07/2004 09:42 PM               |
|         |           Please respond to "A place to     |
|         |           discuss Mac OS X from the         |
|         |           perspective of the command  line."|
  |       To:       "A place to discuss Mac OS X from the perspective of the command line."                                      |
  |        <x-unix at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [X-Unix] >console login problems                                                                             |