[X-Unix] Any CLI multi-line regex find utilities out there?

Jakob Peterhänsel jakob at hjemme.dk
Wed Oct 27 06:21:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

@Bjoern:
Well, no linefeeds will give me one big line of text, making grep
return the complete line, so no-go.

@Thomas
I only have one version, so a diff would not make sense here. Besides,
it seems the BBE cli commands hands over the request to the actual
BBEdit app, in stead of using the 'engine' from the app.

Thanks for the input though...

Jakob Peterhänsel
Network Consultant
Tel: +45 7022 1014