[X-Unix] Your email has bounced due to spam

Gunnar Reichert-Weygold xunix at weygold.us
Wed Sep 15 08:58:32 PDT 2004

Apparently, when you moved the list over to a new server, an OLD address got
moved along with it. I unsubscribed that address over a month ago and
re-subscribed with a new one at that time.

The new address has been receiving posts, and, until yesterday, the old
address was not.

BTW, my filters are working, but are still overwhelmed by the torrents of
spam. Cycling addresses is a tedious process but I only do it with public
ones.