[X-Unix] Repair Permissions multiple times

Bert Knabe bert.knabe at lubbockonline.com
Sat Apr 2 15:29:13 PST 2005

On Apr 2, 2005, at 11:19 AM, Thom Holland wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have run Repair Permissions multiple times in succession.  Each time
> it finds the same errors after it fixed them the time before.  Is this
> normal?
> -Thom
> San Diego, CA

I don't recall the permissions, but there are a few (not more than 5, I
think) that are given "special permissions" everytime you repair
permissions. They are always fixed, and always show up again. If that's
not what you're referring to, then you need to do something more than
repairing permissions.

Bert Knabe
Computer Technician
Lubbock Avalanche Journal