[X-Unix] Capturing traffic on built-in ethernet interface question

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Fri Apr 15 06:25:14 PDT 2005

Russell,

There are many applications that I've compiled directly from source.
Ethereal is one of them.  Make sure you have Apple's Developer ToolKit
installed, and the X11 implementation that Apple is distributing on its
website (I find it works best for my purposes).  Go get the ethereal
tarball and build it.  Everything *should* work OK after that.

HTH

Eric