[X-Unix] MySQL Installtion

Long, Jason longj at insanityabounds.com
Thu Apr 21 05:32:15 PDT 2005

LOL Well that's exactly what I needed!  Installed 4.1 didn't even
reboot.... So When I did reboot it finally worked!! Thanks!!  Where
exactly in the preference pane do you see about MySQL? What is the best
GUI MySQL management utility.. anyone know?? I know there's phpMyAdmin ,
MySQL Lite ,    what else is there?? I like MySQL Lite and the Full
version of these apps but they're just too darn expensive for the full
version, phpMyAdmin is ok.

Cheers,
Jason Long
Insanityabounds.com