[X-Unix] Apache Discussion Archives

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sat Apr 23 02:28:42 PDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 11:01:24PM CDT, Dave Higgins <dave at just4.com> wrote:
:
: I have a couple Apache issues that I'm trying to track down, but since
: they're not necessarily OS X issues, but rather Apache in general, I'll
: hold off on the specifics.
:
: What I'm wondering, though, is if any of you know of some Apache topic
: discussion lists that have searchable archives? I'm sure I could find
: some of the answers I seek that way as I'm sure they've been kicked
: around many times before in the right forums.

If you check on Apache's web site, you'll find that they do have a
"users mailing list" plus archives:

	<http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html>

--
Eugene