[X-Unix] Re: Using SYSLOG for Airport Extreme msgs

Alan Epstein aepstein at watertown.k12.ma.us
Sun Jan 9 20:03:11 PST 2005

Thanks for the syslogd clues. One more question:

Where on an Airport Extreme configuration do you specify which 'local'
facility to use? In the Logging/NTP window you specify the IP address and
the 'level' (0-7) but nowhere is the facility mentioned. Is level really
the facility (local0-local7)?

Thanks.

Alan

Kevin,