[X-Unix] Login Hooks II - thanks guys. One more issue - RESOLVED

Our PAl Al opa at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 11:32:01 PST 2005

My messages ARE being sent as text only. Don't know what mail client
interaction is going on.

Ted also has a point Eric. You're doing a worse thing, sending attachments
to the list, which is a BIG no-no on any list. You may not realize that a
PGP sig comes out that way on many other's ends. Not in Mail.app, which you
use, but we all don't use Mail.app (some us, regrettably, may not even view
this list on a Mac regularly). I just ignore your attachments though and
don't make a fuss.

-opa