[X-Unix] Apple dumping IBM, moving to Intel

Alexandre Gauthier supernaut at underwares.org
Sat Jun 4 08:12:00 PDT 2005

~flipper wrote:

> Eugene wrote:
>
>> Most of us Unix people would really appreciate everyone to
>> please stop cross-posting rumors that have no relevance to
>> the Unix side of OS X.
>

> Oh really?
>
> So, what's that mean, Eugene? back to that mindless "how to pronounce
> sudo" thread?

Even though I am not fond of this thread and wish it could stop being
replied to, it has more relevance to the list theme than rumors.

> give us a friggin' break, mom, okay?

Now play nice, please. I don't want a flamewar in my daily inbox.

--
Alexandre Gauthier
supernaut at underwares.org

underwares.org
Obscure IT knowledge Open Database

The human brain operates at only 10% of its capacity. The rest is overhead for
the operating system.