[X-Unix] Run a VPN on a Mac?

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Wed Jun 8 10:43:56 PDT 2005

Look at OpenVPN.  They are nice, and easy.. but not compatible w/
apple's VPN client.

Not sure if there's an easy way to run the server side from a gui- i
don't think anyone has worried about that part yet.. but it's a very
simple thing to configure on the command line..  (well.. simple for
VPN's, anyways.)

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner
Datalyte Consulting, LLC