[X-Unix] Cron problem

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 23:37:08 PDT 2005

Eugene is, of course, correct. I was typing on a blackberry and
thought that the quickest approach to solving the OP's question was
to suggest the full path to the date command solution, rather than
trying to explain setting the PATH variable. Sorry for the incomplete
answer.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Never give a party if you will be the most interesting person there."
Mickey Friedman